April 7, 2010, 4:00 PM PT - 5:15 PM PT
Integral Strategic Planning is essential for both individuals and leaders that are committed to achieving their very best and the best in their respective organizations in 2010.
Integral Strategic Planning is an integrated process of creating dynamic change and reaching defined goals for both individuals and organizations. This process considers the goals and intentions of the future and establishes a clear, measured and simple path towards achievement, with considered regard for the complexities of our world today.
In this 75-minute course, you will:
- Learn to perceive the present from the future
- Gain tools for perceiving the future from the present
- Discover how to listen to what the future wants
- Create strategic stepping stones that incorporate the complexities of our current time
- Refine your capacity to anticipate resistance and challenge, and plan to avoid these challenges