Monday, November 30, 2009

Integral Leadership Review Article: It's Time for the Bottom Line to Get Bigger

Check out my latest article in the Integral Leadership Review:

As I’ve discussed recently in my blog Integral Business, the future of sustainable, profitable and socially responsible companies rest well beyond what is now commonly referred to as “triple bottom line” organizations. Indeed an evolutionary step, achieving a triple bottom line status is a great challenge that inspires great merit—it’s a huge accomplishment. And, we need more.

There is a lot of talk in the business world, especially the post-modern business world of value and vision, about the triple bottom line: profit, people and planet, which I think is a great start towards building businesses that are sustainable in the long-term and meaningfully impacting in the short term.

For more...

2 comments:

  1. Kristoffer...do you have a list of names of business and/or leaders who are following an integral model for their business? I know of Whole Foods, Sounds Trus, but am wondering how many others are out there?

    Thanks,
    Kevin Rafferty
    kevin@kevinrafferty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kevin,

    I apologize for the deal in response. For whatever reason, I didn't receive a notification about your post.

    Whole Foods and Sounds True are possibly good examples. I would have to look at these more. Other possible examples are Cydcor, Google, Gore-Tex, and potentially a slew of consulting, coaching and training companies.

    Again, it's hard to measure, as I'm only looking at these companies from the outside.

    Thanks for your comment!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete